IELTS Part 2: Describing a Toy
What was your favorite toy when you were little? Have you any memory of it? Here’s the chance to recall those happy times of your childhood. Let’s take a look at the toy theme.
Part 2 (13.1.2013)
|Describe a toy that you usually played with when you were a child.
You should say:
What the toy was
Who gave you
Why you liked it
And also say whether you still have this toy
1. Describe the toy you like most when you were a child. (15.6.2013)
2. Describe a toy that was special to you when you were a child (8.2.2015)
1. Do you think it would be different when boys and girls choose toys?
2. What do you think are the differences between toys for children nowadays and those in the past?
3. Is it bad when children now mostly play indoors with computers?
4. Do children enjoy more when playing with things around the house?
5. What are the educational purposes of toys?