CẬP NHẬT ĐỀ THI WRITING TASK 2 2022
Nhanh tay bookmark ngay link tổng hợp đề essay IELTS trong năm 2022 này được Arrowenglish cập nhật nóng hổi – vừa ‘thổi’ vừa luyện tập viết mỗi ngày nhé! Bài viết mẫu cũng sẽ được cập nhật đều đặn để các bạn tham khảo.
Đề thi IELTS có thể được lặp lại nhiều lần trong vòng 1 năm. Bạn hãy luyện tập viết thật nhiều, bắt đầu với các dạng câu hỏi khác nhau (ví dụ: Advantages/ Disadvantages) và sau đó bắt đầu build từ vựng theo topic nhé.
1. Many young people in the workforce change their jobs or careers every few years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? Bài viết mẫu
2. All fathers should be entitled to time-off from work when their children are born. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. It is more important for school children to learn about their local history rather than world history. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Bài viết mẫu
4. More and more young people from wealthy countries are spending time in communities in poorer countries doing unpaid work such as teaching or building houses. Why is this? Who benefits more from this, the communities or these young people?
5. Some people feel that equality between the genders has already been achieved while others feel there is considerable progress to be made. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
1. To succeed in business, one needs to learn and know math. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Today, many people do not know their neighbors in large cities. What problems does this cause? What can be done about this?
3. Some people feel that manufacturers and supermarkets have the responsibility to reduce the amount of packaging of goods. Others argue that customers should avoid buying goods with a lot of packaging. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
4. In many parts of the world, children are now given more freedom than they used to have. Is this a positive or negative development?
5. Nowadays, people have developed poor eating habits and do not eat a balanced diet. What are the reasons behind this? Suggest possible solutions to control this.
1. Parents should get punishment in some ways if their children break the law. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. In many countries, major cities become too big and overcrowded. Why is this? How can we reduce the problems?
3. In some countries the widespread use of the internet has given people more freedom to work or study at home instead of traveling to work or college. Do the advantages outweigh disadvantages?
4. Many governments think that economic progress is their most important goal. Some people, however, think that other types of progress are equally important for a country. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
5. Some people believe that to prevent illness and disease, governments should focus more on environmental pollution and housing problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Some people say it is the government’s responsibility to transport children to school, while others say parents should be doing this. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2. The cost of public transport is increasing. What are some reasons for this? What are the solutions to address such a problem?
3. There are many celebrities who are famous for glamour & wealth but not for their achievements, and this is a bad example for young people. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Some countries spend a lot of money to make bicycle usage easier. Why is this? Is this the best solution to traffic congestion?
5. The education of young people is the main priority in countries around the world. Some people believe that educating adults who cannot read or write is essential for the society and more funding should be made available for it. Do you agree or disagree?
1. Some people think that people should be given the right to use freshwater as they like. Others believe governments should strictly control the use of freshwater. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
2. Parents should get punishment in some ways if their children break the law. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Some people think secondary school students should study international news as one of their subjects. Other people say this is a waste of valuable school time. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
4. Some people think that it is better to have a slower, relaxed lifestyle. Others like having a faster lifestyle. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
5. An increase in production of consumer goods results in damage of the natural environment, what are the causes and possible solutions.
1. The use of cell phones should be banned in public places such as libraries, shops or public transport. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Many people say that by paying taxes, they have made enough contribution to society, while others believe that there are more responsibilities. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
3. It is neither possible nor useful for a country to provide university places for a high proportion of young people. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. The best way for a country to prepare for the future is to invest more resources in its young people How true do you think of it? What is the best way to invest resources?
5. Many doctors recommend that older people exercise regularly, but most patients do not follow an exercise routine. Why do you think this happens? How can people be encouraged to exercise regularly?