Chủ đề thi IELTS tháng 3
Part 1 Introduction and interview
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Are you a student or do you work?
– Where are you living now?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– How long have you been living there?
– Which is your favorite room? Why?
– What is your favorite color? Why?
– What do you think about wearing bright colors?
– What is the best color to paint the house walls? Why?
– Is the color of a car important to you?
Part 2 The long turn
Describe an important job in your country.
You should say:
+ What it is
+ What sort of people have this job
+ What the job involves
and also exlain why this job is so important in your country.
1. Is this kind of job popular among young people?
1. What makes a job desirable?
2. At what age should people start a full-time job? Why?
3. Why is it beneficial to spend some time abroad after graduation?
4. What are the reasons for people to leave their country to work overseas?
5. Is it good for a country if it receives many immigrants?
6. Some people think that immigrants cause more harm than good. What is your opinion?
Task 1 A report
Write a report about a diagram which shows how coal is transformed into electricity.
(at least 150 words)
Task 2 An essay
In many countries there are people with extremely high income. Some say it’s good for the country while others claim that governments should limit salaries. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Để được định hướng và có thêm ý tưởng luyện tập các chủ đề trên, các bạn đừng quên tham khảo thêm tại http://www.arrowenglish.edu.vn/index.php/luyen-thi-ielts/bai-giai-mau