Part 3 Questions Collection – Law Topic
Trong bài IELTS around the World, chủ đề Law trong đề thi tháng 8 tại Canada tuy không mới nhưng có thể là một đề tài không dễ đối với các bạn học viên luyện thi IELTS. Tại Việt Nam, đề tài này cũng xuất hiện liên tục trong 3 tháng 5, 6, 7 vừa qua.
ArrowEnglish xin chia sẻ với các bạn thêm một số câu hỏi liên quan trong part 3 của chủ đề này
- How does law affect the everyday lives of people?
- What are some ways that people can be encouraged to obey the law?
- Why do you think some people break the law?
- Many people think that an occasional, minor breach of the law is ok. What do you think?
- What kind of people are interested in working as police officers?
- Do you think there are ever any circumstances when it’s an advantage to use a policewoman rather than a policeman?
- What do you think are the qualities of a good police officer?
- Why do we need to have police in society?
- Which job would most people prefer – to be a policeman/policewoman or a lawyer? (Why?)
- What personal qualities (& skills) does a person need to be a lawyer?
- In what situations (or, areas of activity) do you think international law is most important?
- Can you think of any examples of international law?
- Do you think we need to have international laws in order to help protect the environment?
- What would society be like if there were no laws? (= if there was no legal system)
- Why do you think different countries sometimes have quite different legal systems?
- In the future, do you think all countries might have the same laws?
- What do qualities do you think people need to work as public servants?