Trước khi kéo xuống đọc tiếp, bạn hãy bookmark ngay link tổng hợp đề essay IELTS trong năm 2021 này của Arrowenglish để thường xuyên được update đề mới toanh nhé!
Đề thi IELTS có thể được lặp lại nhiều lần trong vòng 1 năm. Bạn hãy luyện tập viết thật nhiều, bắt đầu với các dạng câu hỏi khác nhau (ví dụ: Advantages/ Disadvantages) và sau đó bắt đầu build từ vựng theo topic nhé.
(Sẽ được cập nhật tiếp - To be updated)
THÁNG 9/2021 - Mới cập nhật!
Crime rates will fall as advances in technology make it easier to detect and prevent crimes. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Some countries are considering imposing curfews in which teenagers will not be allowed outdoors at night unless they are accompanied by an adult. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this policy?
In many countries, people now wear western-style dress such as suits and jeans rather than traditional clothing.
Why is this? Is this a positive or negative development?
In today’s world of advanced science and technology, many still greatly value artists such as musicians, painters and writers. What can the arts tell us about life that science cannot?
The world should have only one government rather than a national government for each country. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
Shopping habits depend more on your age group than anything else. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Some people think that because some children find some subjects such as mathematics and philosophy difficult they ought to be optional instead of compulsory. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (07/08/2021) - Đọc bài mẫu
2. Many people believe that scientific research should be carried out and controlled by governments rather than private companies. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (12/08/2021) - Đọc bài mẫu
3. Nowadays celebrities are more famous for their glamour and wealth than for their achievements, and this is a bad example to adolescents. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (21/08/2021)
1. It is a natural process for animal species to become extinct (e.g. dinosaur, dodo…) There is no reason why people should try to prevent this from happening. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (01/07/2021) - Đọc bài mẫu
2. In the past, people stored knowledge in books. Nowadays, people store knowledge on the Internet. Do the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages? (10/07/2021) - Đọc bài mẫu
3. Large companies use sports events to promote their products. Some people think it has a negative effect on sports. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (17/07/2021)
4. In many countries, the number of animals and plants is declining. Why do you think it is happening? How to solve this issue? (24/07/2021)
1. Some people think that governments should ban dangerous sports, while others think people should have freedom to do any sports or activity. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (05/06/2021)
2. Some people think the newly built houses should be the same as the old houses in local areas. Others argue that local authorities should allow people to build houses in their own styles. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (12/06/2021) - Đọc bài mẫu
3. While people in developing countries are happier than in the past, people in developed countries are less happy. Why? What can be learnt from this? (17/06/2021) - Đọc bài mẫu
4. Some people think that sports play an important role in society. Others think they are nothing more than a leisure activity. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (19/06/2021)
1. It is more important to spend public money on promoting a healthy lifestyle in order to prevent illness than to spend it on treatment of people who are already ill. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (08/05/2021)
2. Some people believe that a country will benefit greatly if its students study abroad. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (15/05/2021)
3. Government should support old building restoration or invest in the construction of new houses, offices and roads. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (22/05/2021) - Đọc bài mẫu
4. Some people think that mobile phones should be banned in public places like libraries, shops and on public transport. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (29/05/2021) - Đọc bài mẫu
1. Many students find it difficult to concentrate or pay attention in school. What are the reasons? What could be done to solve this problem? (10/4/2021)
2. Some people believe that women should play an equal role as men in a country’s police force or military force, while others think women are not suitable for these kinds of jobs. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (10/4/2021) - Đọc bài mẫu
3. It is now possible for scientists and tourists to travel to remote natural environments, such as the South Pole. Do the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages? (17/04/2021) - Đọc bài mẫu
4. Today different types of robots are developed which are good friends to us and help us both at home and work. Is this a positive or negative development? (24/04/2021)
5. Some people think that childcare centers provide the best services for children of preschool age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (29/04/2021)
1. Today many countries import food from different parts of the world. Is this a positive or negative development?
2. Some people store personal and private information online, including banking, contacts and addresses. Is it a positive or negative trend? (Đọc bài mẫu)
3. Many people are working longer hours. Why is this happening? What problems can this cause to people?
4. People believe that individuals who make a lot of money are the most successful. Others say that those who contribute to society like scientists and teachers are the most successful. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
THÁNG 2/ 2021
1. Many people believe that it is easier to have a healthy lifestyle in the countryside. Other believe that there are health benefits of living in the cities. Discuss both views and give your own opinions.
2. Some people think students should study the science of food and how to prepare it. Others think that school time should be used in learning important subjects. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (Đọc bài mẫu)
3. Nowadays many people travel to foreign countries for pleasure. Some believe this travel has a negative impact on the countries travelled to. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Influence of human beings on the world’s ecosystem is leading to the extinction of species and loss of biodiversity. What are the primary causes of loss of biodiversity? What solution can you suggest?
5. In some countries, more and more adults continue to live with their parents even after they have completed education and found jobs. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? (Đọc bài mẫu)
THÁNG 1/ 2021
1. Some think that climate change reforms will negatively affect business. Others feel they are an opportunity for businesses. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion. (Đọc bài mẫu)
2. Some people think that holding a major sport event is beneficial to a country, while others disagree. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.
3. Directors of organizations receive higher salary than the ordinary worker. Some people think it is necessary while others think it is unfair. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
4. Artists need a certain amount of freedom to develop their creativity. Some people think that artists should have total freedom to express any thoughts and ideas. Do advantages outweigh the disadvantages?